Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Addison's forum

Thanks to Doris and Vern for their many years of hosting Hope Oasis and the Brain Fog forum.  They have decided to shut down  their website.

I've created an Addison's specific forum at:  http://n2.nabble.com/Addison's-Support-f1651760.html  for anyone who wants to create another place for Addison's related discussion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never got to thank these guys for letting me vent 5 years ago, after the birth of my triplets. I was overwhelmed (who wouln't be?) and exhausted, in addition to Addison's. I've taken on "brain fog" as a word in my Addison's vocab since then. Please thank them for the time they put into it. It really helped me when I needed the encouragement.

Unknown said...

Hey Anonymous! Congrats on your triplets! Come join us at the forum!! www.addisonssupport.com

:) Dusty